I suggest you ...

I've been trying to set my avatar since I joined, well over a month ago. However, the system will not accept any image I select. Am I doing something wrong? I go to Settings and click on Change Profile Picture. I browse to the image I want and click Open, but the image is not uploaded.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    rogue3rogue3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeremiah Anthony JacobsJeremiah Anthony Jacobs commented  · 

OK just figured it out thanks to Wang Jun Sun's comment below. Download Image Converter (free on the play store) open app select image and change the image dimension to 160x160 then change file to .png and upload that new image. Worked for me

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

same problem here and the internet explorer wont help.. :( any new ideas? this broken icon is terrible..

• Wang Jun SunWang Jun Sun commented  · 

I managed to resolve the issue: I uploaded a .png file via Internet Explorer, and then deleted the avatar. Upon a page refresh, the avatar showed the .jpg which I uploaded unsuccessfully before the .png file.

• Wang Jun SunWang Jun Sun commented  · 

Also experiencing the same issue here ever since I attempted to change my avatar. Now it just displays the default "image not found" icon. I feel discouraged to upload new homescreens with an erroneous avatar.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Was this ever resolved, I have been having the same exact issue?

Feedback and Knowledge Base